The role of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is to provide therapeutic services based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to Verbal Beginnings’ clients. The position involves the assessment, development, implementation, training, supervision, and monitoring of home, school and community based ABA programs.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills.
- Design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives.
- Supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA based treatment plans.
- Update treatment plans as necessary.
- Train family members on implementing the treatment plan.
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, school and community-based environments.
- Coordinate ABA Technicians schedules with the family.
- Ensure that the child is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
- Follow the policies and procedures of Verbal Beginnings, LLC.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Experience working in and developing home, school and community based ABA programs.
- Experience supervising paraprofessionals implementing ABA based treatment programs.
- Completion of supervision training.
- Hold a current Maryland State License (if applicable).
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with children with behavior problems.
- Experience conducting family trainings on ABA based treatment plans.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Health Benefits
- 401 (k)
- Opportunities to work closely and learn from professionals in the field
Verbal Beginnings, LLC has a policy of equal employment opportunity for all without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, martial status, national origin or disability.