- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills.
- Design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives.
- Supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA based treatment plans.
- Update treatment plans as necessary.
- Train family members on implementing the treatment plan.
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, school and community-based environments.
- Coordinate ABA Technicians schedules with the family.
- Ensure that the child is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
- Follow the policies and procedures of Verbal Beginnings, LLC.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Experience working in and developing home, school and community based ABA programs.
- Experience supervising paraprofessionals implementing ABA based treatment programs.
- Completion of supervision training.
- Hold a current Maryland State License (if applicable).
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with children with behavior problems.
- Experience conducting family trainings on ABA based treatment plans.
- Excellent communication skills.
Verbal Beginnings, LLC has a policy of equal employment opportunity for all without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, martial status, national origin or disability.