Verbal Beginnings offers a fun and rewarding environment for our staff. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that promotes professional growth and learning. The role of the ABA Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is to provide home and community based ABA services to Verbal Beginnings’ clients. This includes the implementation of a treatment plan developed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) addressing communication, behavior, feeding, ADLs and social skills. The ABA Technician/RBT will also monitor the progress of a treatment plan and work closely with the BCBA to update the treatment plan as necessary.
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, center, and community based environments
- Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
- Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals.
- Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans.
- Participate in team meetings and training workshops.
- Ensure that the client is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
- Follows the policies and procedures of Verbal Beginnings, LLC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or a related field such as Education or Speech Therapy
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities
- Experience working with children with behavior problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in home setting
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid car insurance
- Must have own reliable transportation
- BLS certification or willing to obtain certification
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Leadership Opportunities
- Health Benefits
- 401 (k)
- Opportunities to work closely and learn from professionals in the field