We ❤️ UMBC Students
Hi! We’re Verbal Beginnings and we’re on the hunt for some amazing Retrievers that want to make a difference in the lives of kids, have fun, and work with cool people in the Columbia area. We’re based in Columbia, MD and provide ABA Therapy to children ages 2-18 diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We LOVE our awesome UMBC grads, students, employees, and interns and we want YOU to join our team. See something you’re interested in? Scroll below or just shoot us a note!
Current Job Openings
Our Core Values
- Collaboration – Working together within the organization to meet the same goals
- Dissemination – Spreading the knowledge about the science of ABA to those outside the field
- Education – Teaching clients and families on the technologies used within their treatment plans
- Innovation – Applying new technologies to stay abreast of the most recent & effective research. And giving back to the field of ABA with new research generated within the organization
- Inspiration – Influencing others within the organization to grow within the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
Working at Verbal Beginnings provides clinicians the opportunity to be a part of an evolving company that continues to provide new opportunities for staff. Our dynamic culture allows our team of qualified professionals to find new and innovative ways to provide services to our clients.
What Can Verbal Beginnings Do for You?
Verbal Beginnings invests in the ongoing professional development of each of its employees. We value professional growth and support our employees in their path towards their goals. Some of our programs include:
- New BCBA Training Program
- Everest Career Planning and Mentorship Program
- BCBA Candidate Supervision and Oversight
- LUI Leadership Development Program
- Free Monthly CEU’s
Come grow with us!
Let’s explore your career path together.